The treaty on Biological Diversity did not pass the Senate in 1994 but this has not stopped these eco-terrorists. For example, the Woodland Project implementation is still being pursued without lawful support.
This is being done with what they call the Ecosystem Management Policy and it is a part of UNESCO's Man and the Biosphere Program and the World Heritage Treaty. The United States is a party to that treaty. Those in Nevada who are now feeling the sting of the desertification of their farm lands by the federal government should realize that it, too, is being accomplished without the ratification of the UN's Desertification Treaty.
There is a United Nations Commission on Population and Development which encompasses a Commission on Sustainable Development. In this agenda for the One World Order there is an ongoing effort to develop treaties on environmental justice, population control, education and a legal standing for these non-governmental organizations (NGO's) which up to now have no legal standing within the United Nations. Also, there is a strong effort to develop treaties for behavior modification.
There is also a Convention on Climate Change. To develop the need for such a convention there should be some evidence that such is occurring. This is most interesting because there appears definitely to be a climate change as evidenced here in the United Sates with the abnormally wet and flooded Northern and Eastern parts of this country while at the same time there is a prolonged drought in the Western States that is determined by many to be the worst on record. Other parts of the world are experiencing the same malady. One way to secure that need for such a convention is to artificially induce weather modification. Is there such a thing?
Are the proposed treaties on weather modification redundant? Is the weather actually being controlled now? Is there already a treaty in force which regulates the manner in which such weather modification is accomplished?
It apparently is; because there have been treaties on "Weather Modification"
*United States Treaties and Other International Agreements, Vol. 26, In Three Parts, Part 1, 1975, 26 UST, pp. 542-546, TIAS 8056: "Agreement Between the United States of America and Canada Relating to the Exchange of Information on Weather Modification Activities. The Government of the United States of America and the Government of Canada, Aware, because of their geographic proximity, that the effects of weather modification activities carried out by either Party or its nationals may affect the territory of the other; Noting the diversity of WEATHER MODIFICATION ACTIVITIES in both the United States and Canada by private parties, by State and Provincial authorities, and by the Federal Governments; Believing that the existing state of knowledge warrants the expectation of further development over a period of time in the science and technology of WEATHER MODIFICATION; Taking into particular consideration the special traditions of prior notification and consultation and the close cooperation that have historically characterized their relations; Believing that a prompt exchange of pertinent information regarding the nature and extent of WEATHER MODIFICATION ACTIVITIES of mutual interest may facilitate the development of the technology of WEATHER MODIFICATION for mutual benefit; Recognizing the desirability of the development of international law relating to weather modification activities having transboundary effects; Have agreed as follows: Article I: As used in this Agreement:
(a) WEATHER MODIFICATION activities, means activities performed with the intention of producing artificial changes in the composition, behavior, or dynamics of the atmosphere;
(b) WEATHER MODIFICATION ACTIVITIES of mutual interest means WEATHER MODIFICATION ACTIVITIES carried out in or over the territory of a Party within 200 miles of the international boundary; or such activities wherever conducted, which, in the judgment of a Party, may significantly affect the composition, behavior, or dynamics of the atmosphere over the territory of the other Party;
(c) Responsible agencies means the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration of the United States and the Atmospheric Environment Service of Canada, or such other agencies as the Parties may designate; (d) Reporting requirements means the requirements established by the domestic laws or regulations of the Parties for reporting to the responsible agencies information relating to weather modification activities by persons or entities engaged in WEATHER MODIFICATION: Article II:
(1) Information relating to WEATHER MODIFICATION ACTIVITIES of mutual interest acquired by a responsible agency through its reporting requirements of otherwise, shall be transmitted as soon as practicable to the responsible agency of the other Party. Whenever possible, this information shall be transmitted prior to the commencement of such activities. It is anticipated that such information will be transmitted within five working days of its receipt by a responsible agency.
(2) Information to be provided by the responsible agencies shall include copies of relevant reports received through the reporting procedures after the effective date of this Agreement, and such other information and interpretation as the responsible agency might consider appropriate.
(3) Nothing herein shall be construed to require transmission to the other responsible agency of information, the disclosure of which is prohibited by law, or of information which, in the judgment of the responsible agency, is proprietary information. Article III: The responsible agencies shall consult with a view to developing compatible reporting formats, and to improving procedures for the exchange of information. Article IV: In addition to the exchange of information pursuant to Article II of this Agreement, each Party agrees to notify and to fully inform the other concerning any WEATHER MODIFICATION ACTIVITIES of mutual interest conducted by it prior to the commencement of such activities. Every effort shall be made to provide such notice as far in advance of such activities as may be possible, bearing in mind the provisions of Article V or this Agreement. Article V: The Parties agree to consult, at the request of either Party, regarding particular WEATHER MODIFICATION activities of mutual interest. Such consultations shall be initiated promptly on the request of a Party, and in cases of urgency may be undertaken through telephonic or other rapid means of communication. Consultations shall be carried out in light of the Parties' laws, regulations, and administrative practices regarding WEATHER MODIFICATION. Article VI: The Parties recognize that extreme emergencies, SUCH AS FOREST FIRES, may require immediate commencement by one of them of WEATHER MODIFICATION ACTIVITIES of mutual interest notwithstanding the lack of sufficient time for prior notification pursuant to Article IV, or for consultation pursuant to Article V. In such cases, the Party commencing such activities shall notify and fully inform the other Party as soon as practicable, and shall promptly enter into consultations at the request of the other Party. Article VII: Nothing herein relates to or shall be construed to affect the question of responsibility or liability for WEATHER MODIFICATION ACTIVITIES, or to imply the existence of any generally applicable rule of international law. Article VIII: Each Party shall conduct an annual review of this Agreement while it remains in force, and shall inform the other of its views regarding the Agreement's operation and effectiveness and the desirability of its amendment to reflect the evolution of the science and technology of WEATHER MODIFICATION and of international law.
The Parties shall meet periodically, by mutual agreement, or at the request of either, to review the implementation of this Agreement or to consider other issues related to WEATHER MODIFICATION.
Article IX: This Agreement shall enter into force upon signature. It may be amended by mutual agreement of the Parties and may be terminated by either Party upon six months written notice to the other Party) and "Environmental Modification"
United State Treaties and Other International Agreements, Vol. 31, In Six Parts, Part I, 1979. pp. 333-342, 31 UST, TIAS 9614.
"Desiring also to contribute to the strengthening of trust among nations and to the further improvement of the international situation in accordance with the purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations (TS 993; 59 Stat. 1031).
Have agreed as follows: Article I:
(1) Each State Party to this Convention undertakes NOT TO ENGAGE IN MILITARY OR ANY OTHER HOSTILE USE OF ENVIRONMENTAL MODIFICATION TECHNIQUES having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects as the means of destruction, damage or injury to any other State Party.
(2) Each State Party to this Convention undertakes not to assist, encourage or induce any State, group of States or international organization to engage in activities contrary to the provision of paragraph 1 of this article. Article II: As used in article I, the term 'environmental modification techniques' REFERS TO ANY TECHNIQUE FOR CHANGING - THROUGH THE DELIBERATE MANIPULATION OF NATURAL PROCESSES - THE DYNAMICS, COMPOSITION OR STRUCTURE OF THE EARTH, INCLUDING ITS BIOTA, LITHOSPHERE, HYDROSPHERE AND ATMOSPHERE, OR OF OUTER SPACE. Article II:
(1) The provisions of this Convention shall not hinder the use of ENVIRONMENTAL MODIFICATION TECHNIQUES for peaceful purposes and shall be without prejudice to the generally recognized principles and applicable rules of international law concerning such use.
(2) The States Parties to this Convention undertake to facilitate, and have the right to participate in, the fullest possible exchange of scientific and technological information on THE USE OF ENVIRONMENTAL MODIFICATION TECHNIQUES for peaceful purpose. States |Parties in a position to do so shall contribute, alone or together with other States or international organizations, to international economic and scientific co-operation in the preservation, improvement and peaceful utilization of the environment, with due consideration for the needs of the developing areas of the world. Article IV: Article V: Article VI; Article VII; Article VIII; Article IX; Article X are all articles dealing with what will be done with the information and where it will be deposited) for many years. The United States is currently realizing tremendous changes in the weather patterns which have caused concern for our basic food reserves.
Over the past several years there have been record floods in the Midwest which have disrupted large sections of the farm land. Farmers have gone bankrupt. Crops could not be planted because of too much water or the temperature too cold, or no water at all. Crops could not be harvested even when, in these areas where a crop was established, because of unseasonable late rains. Large sections of farm land have experienced the worst drought since the "dust-bowl" days. Those who are old enough remember the tremendous economic impact on the nation that it caused. It has been reported that the current wheat crop will probably be at the level of that in 1940 and we had 100 million less people then to feed.
NOW THE WEATHER IS BEING MODIFIED TO CAUSE THE WORST SNOWFALLS EVER RECORDED IN THE EAST; ALONG WITH FLOODS.
The entire Southwestern part of the country has been in a drought which is classified by many observers to be the worst on record. This has forced many of the ranchers to dump their entire herds onto the market, which of course, will be reduced through consumption in the near future.
However, with few replacement cattle to refill the herds in the largest beef producing region of the United States, what will that do to the availability of beef for the consumer in the foreseeable future? Add that to the so-called "Mad Cow Disease" of England which further reduces the cattle numbers, there is potentially a serious problem on the horizon. With feed grains at an all-time low because of the drought, and with the government sending millions of tons of reserve grains, there is concern among those who evaluate the nation's food supply.
We know that weather modification is technically possible and has been demonstrated world-wide. One of the more important findings Nicola Tesla was technique of modifying the weather through extra-low frequency pulses of magnetic energy. He demonstrated this phenomena at his laboratories in Colorado. Another phenomena he demonstrated was the ability to create earthquakes which is a collorary to his weather modification technique.
According to the book Angels Don't Play this HAARP, there is currently considerable WEATHER MODIFICATION BEING ACCOMPLISHED WITH THE HIGH ALTITUDE ATMOSPHERIC RESEARCH PROJECT (HAARP). The equipment is primarily located in Alaska and appears to affect the high altitude jet streams. It is known that the high altitude winds known as the "jet streams" are the driving force to move weather patterns. Obviously, if the jet streams can be manipulated to the desired positions, then the weather can be manipulated likewise.
What is the political advantage of such a technique? Weather is a weapon like no others. All wars are fought in a manner which considers the weather for the operation. If an enemy is weakened because of an abnormally bad weather pattern, it is used as an advantage to a would be conquering force. If weather patterns can be manipulated, the technique becomes a weapon of a magnitude even more powerful than the nuclear bomb.
It has already been conceded that the world-wide environmentalists are at war with the people of the United States. This becomes obvious when one considers all of the extremely adverse and harsh actions of the environmentalists against the people of this country. That certainly includes all of the United States Government's agencies that are acting in concert with these eco-freaks. What is their objective?
If the United States is to be reduced to a third-world status, it certainly would be to their advantage to reduce our capability to produce food in such abundance as we do now by causing farmers and ranchers to go bankrupt and more to the cities. They reason that such countries as Mexico and those of South America can provide us our food. We are to be a nation of "information and services" according to Zbigniew Brzezinski in his book, Between Two Ages.
As we read in Article III, the use of WEATHER MODIFICATION TECHNIQUES for "peaceful purposes" is not included. The citizens of North America, both Canada and the United States, can be easily convinced that those who are attempting to clean up our environment are doing it in the name of peace.
Isn't that what the National Religious Partnership for the Environment (NRPE) is for? What better way than to convince 53,000 congregations of Judeo-Christians that all of this is for their own good! Just to make sure that there will be no action taken against foreign environmentalists who are now here in the United States, we have a presidential Executive Order number 12986, dated January 18, 1996 which reads as follows:
"International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources. By virtue of the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, including sections 1 and 14 of the International Organizations Immunities Act (22 U.S.C. 288 et seq., as amended by section 426 of the Foreign Relations Authorization Act, Fiscal Years 1994 and 1995, Public Law 103-236), I hereby extend to the International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources the privileges and immunities that provide or pertain to immunity from suit. To this effect, the following sections of the International Organizations Immunities Act shall not apply to the International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources:
Section 2(b), 22 U.S.C. 288a(b), that provides international organizations and their property and assets with the same immunity from suit and judicial process as is enjoyed by foreign governments.
Section 2(c), 22 U.S.C. 288a(c), that provides that the property and assets of international organizations shall be immune from search and confiscation and that their archives shall be inviolable.
Section 7(b), 22 U.S.C. 288d(b), that provides the representatives of foreign governments in or to international organizations and the officers and employees of such organizations with immunity from suit and legal process relating to acts performed by them in their official capacity and falling within their functions.
This designation is not intended to abridge in any respect privileges, exemptions, or immunities that the International Union Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources may have acquired or may acquire by international agreements or by congressional action. Signed by William J. Clinton, January 18, 1996."
After a three day evaluation a United Nations delegation to Yellowstone National Park declared the park to be "in danger" by environmental pollution. They have proposed that 18.2 million acre around Yellowstone be set aside as a buffer zone to protect the environment of the park. Thus, no mines or any other activities would be allowed in that zone (which probably includes ranching and logging). This has the people of Montana not only worried but furious. Senator Alan K. Simpson of Wyoming calls the international delegation's role "a terrible intrusion."
However, the Senate ratified the World Heritage Treaty in 1972 and requesting Yellowstone's designation as a World Heritage site in 1978, the United States pledged to manage the park according to treaty requirements, according to the U.N. committee.
So, the bottom line is that the people of the United States are in the middle of a revolution, the final result of which is to determine the sovereignty of this once great Christian Republic.
As the District Attorney, Jim Catron of Catron County, New Mexico says,
"...The final mopping up of the ancient Celtic resistance to central government is now taking place in the rural West of the Untied States of America. After their 3000 year struggle for local control, local self-government, is lifeless, then perhaps there will be an international wake for the long-sought, hard-fought destruction of the Goidel, Gael, Gallic, Galation, Keltoi, Celtic, Welsh, Scots, Irish, mining, logging, ranching, redneck culture...
“So all you enemies of freedom, plan the wake, and make it a loud and happy one, but, like the corpse in the Irish folk song, 'Tim Finnigan's Wake,' they ain't quite dead.
“See, the old Greed was right; if you can tame them, they can be educated. They have educated themselves, they know themselves, and their history. They know their customs and their culture, and they know the laws of the centralizers. They have learned the strategies and tactics of their enemies, and they are turning the tables on the New Romans.
“Across the world and across the millennia, the Celtic peoples have kept alive the dream of local self-government, free from centralized empires. Goidel God Brae! Long Live the Celt!"
Bernard J. Eastlund's US Patent #4,686,605, "Method and Apparatus for Altering a Region in the Earth's Atmosphere, Ionosphere and/or Magnetosphere", was sealed for a year under a government secrecy order.
The Eastlund ionospheric heater was different: the radio frequency (RF) radiation was concentrated and focused to a point in the ionosphere. This difference throws an unprecedented amount of energy into the ionosphere. The Eastlund device would allow a concentration of one watt per cubic centimeter, compared to others only able to deliver about one millionth of one watt.
This huge difference could lift and change the ionosphere in the ways necessary to create futuristic effects described in the patent. According to the patent, the work of Nikola Tesla in the early 1900s formed the basis of the research.
What would this technology be worth to ARCO, the owner of the patents? They could make enormous profits by beaming electrical power, without wires, from a powerhouse in the gas fields to the consumer.
Eastlund's patent said the technology can confuse or completely disrupt airplanes' and missiles' sophisticated guidance systems. Further, this ability to spray large areas of Earth with electromagnetic waves of varying frequencies, and to control changes in those waves, makes it possible to knock out communications on land or sea as well as in the air. The patent said:
"Thus, this invention provides the ability to put unprecedented amounts of power in the Earth's atmosphere at strategic locations and to maintain the power injection level, particularly if random pulsing is employed, in a manner far more precise and better controlled than heretofore accomplished by the prior art, particularly by detonation of nuclear devices of various yields at various altitudes...
“It is possible not only to interfere with third party communications but to take advantage of one or more such beams to carry out a communications network even though the rest of the world's communications are disrupted. Put another way, what is used to disrupt another's communications can be employed by one knowledgeable of this invention as a communication network at the same time...large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction...
“Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device... molecular modifications of the atmosphere can take place so that positive environmental effects can be achieved. Besides actually changing the molecular composition of an atmospheric region, a particular molecule or molecules can be chosen for increased presence. For example, ozone, nitrogen, etc. concentrations in the atmosphere could be artificially increased..."
The assassination of President John F. Kennedy was the last attempt to create the "war fever" necessary to support a war against the Soviet Union. As soon as the last gunshot echo died in Dealey Plaza, the media was inundated with information about Lee Harvey Oswald.
What better person to blame for the killing of JFK than a "deserter" who had lived in the Soviet Union and had been documented handing out leaflets in New Orleans supportive of Fidel Castro?
But how does that square with the fact that while in the Marines he was a radar operator involved with tracking U‑2 flights in and out of the Atsugi Air Force Base in Japan? And how exactly did Oswald end up with a 201 personnel file in CIA records?
It's interesting to me that the Warren Commission and the House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) documented the fact that George DeMohrenschildt, a Russian who, oil geologist, and the man who had befriended Oswald and Marina in Fort Worth, Texas, had the name of George H. W. Bush listed in his address book.
Maybe it had something to do with the fact that he was a contract agent for the CIA. It's also interesting that the HSCA makes note of the fact that "George Bush of the CIA" was briefed by an FBI man in Houston following the JFK assassination.
And finally, why did Nixon say to the CIA that they didn't want the subject of the "Bay of Pigs" brought up? Why did he say, in recently revealed audiotapes, that the Warren Commission was the "biggest hoax"? Why was he in Dallas on November 22, 1963, and only fly out of Dallas 30 minutes before the assassination took place...and why did he later deny three different times that he had even been there?
Alleged assassination attempt of JFK in Miami but right‑winger Milteer spills the beans; another attempt in Chicago also supposedly foiled. Attempted assassination of Castro in which CIA agent Rorke is killed. Bilderberger meeting in Cannes, France.
Johnson becomes president; almost immediately reverses JFK's decision to withdraw from Vietnam. CIA begins weather modification project over Hue, Vietnam. Ecuadoran government overthrown. Profumo scandal in England, involving sex and spying, brings down Conservative government. Russia sends first woman into space. Unexplained radio transmission interrupts astronaut Gordon Cooper in unidentified language. Numerous MIB spotted in Dealy Plaza.
In 1966 The American government sent Russians the IBM equipment which was necessary for their rocketry program. Our American government also sent them the world's largest magnet, which many believe is being used against us in their "weather modification program." It is well known they are engaged in intensive research along this line.
Assassination of Sir Abubakar Balewa of Nigeria, J.T.V. Ironsi Aquiyi of Nigeria and Hendrick F. Verwoerd of South Africa. Attempted assassination of James Meredith in US. E. Howard Hunt serves as CIA contact in assassination plot against Castro.
Retired naval Lt. William Pitzer, who had photographed the secret JFK autopsy and was beginning a job with a TV station, found dead with a bullet in his head. Bilderberger meeting in Wiesbaden, Germany. CIA begins weather modification experiments over Cuba, later used in an attempt to ruin Castro's sugar cane crop. Army simulated germ warfare project in New York City.