Watchman Willie Martin Archive

                                                                                  The Massacre of the USS Liberty

Even though the United States, beguiled by Zionist propaganda and fearful of domestic political pressures by the Israeli lobby in the United States, has been the major supporter of Israel and has become an accessory to Israeli crimes by providing the financial backing and sinews of war used by the Israelis, Americans, and even American servicemen, are not exempt from Israeli-perpetrated massacres if the highest Israeli authorities consider them to be in the way of their objectives.

During the June 1967 war of aggression unleashed by Israel against Egypt, Jordan and Syria, it was vitally important to the Israeli leaders that their plan for aggression against the Arab countries should not be monitored. They were exceedingly upset at the presence of an American intelligence ship, the USS Liberty, in the Eastern Mediterranean monitoring communications traffic in the area.

According to CIA Intelligence Reports, General Moshe Dayan ordered the June 8, 1967, strafing by Israeli aircraft of the USS Liberty and the resultant massacre of her defenseless crew of American sailors. In the words of Admiral Thomas H. Moorer, United States Navy, "During this unprovoked attack, 34 U.S. Navy men were killed and 171 wounded."

The U.S.S. Liberty was deliberately attacked in International Waters as it monitored communications during the Six‑Day War. Israel used U.S.‑donated equipment to jam the ship's S.O.S., hoping to sink it and murder all aboard before word could get out. 34 sailors were butchered and 170 wounded in this blatant Act of War. The Liberty was part of the Sixth Fleet, a powerful group of men and ships paid for by U.S. Taxpayers to protect the Israeli's. What do the Jews think of our American Service Men, the descendants of the men who pulled their chestnuts out of the fire in World War II? Read the following for Just a sample of the many murders of American military, the Jews have committed.

                                          ISRAELI'S ATTEMPT TO SINK THE U.S.S. LIBERTY

An eyewitness report from the U.S.S. Liberty, by John Hrankowski:

    "June 8, 1967, was a bright, sunny day in international waters off Egypt. A breeze tracked our electronic‑laden vessel, the U.S.S. Liberty, cruising under orders of the U.S. Navy. As an engineer I was not on deck, but when several jets began buzzing us I bounded to the main deck. My shipmates waved, laughed, and joked. Among the planes was a Piper Cub, clearly marked with the Star of David. The plane flew so low and so slowly that we could see its camera turret as it snapped our picture. Over our communications equipment we could hear the aircraft identify our ship as the U.S.S. Liberty. These were our allies, our friends, the Israeli's. Several hours later, about 2 P.M., the jets returned and made five to seven passes over us, machine‑gunning and rocketing our lightly‑armed ship. More planes arrived, this time Mirage Jets, and loosed bursts of bullets and cannon fire as well as napalm into the ship.

    In the initial attack, nine of my surprised comrades died, scores more were lying everywhere, wounded, horribly burned, moaning, dead or dying. I was seriously wounded by rocket shrapnel. This, however, was not the end of the two‑and‑one‑half hour ordeal. Israeli torpedo boats streaked toward our stricken ship and fired five torpedoes. One hit home, bringing violent death to 25 more American crew members.

    Preparing to abandon ship, some of my shipmates dropped rubber rafts into the sea. It seemed like a horrible, slow motion movie as we watched the (Israeli) Torpedo Boats Circle Back and Fire Machine Guns at the Helpless Survivors on Deck and in the Rubber Rafts Already in the Sea. One curious torpedo boat skipper even picked up an empty raft ‑‑ perhaps to keep as a souvenir.

    To prevent the Liberty from communicating with other vessels and navy communication centers, our radio was jammed. This, we later learned, could only have been accomplished by a 'Friendly' nation who knew our radio frequencies...For 19 (This report was published in The Washington Report on Middle East Affairs ‑‑ December, 1986) my shipmates and I have been trying to get out the truth about the attack that killed 34 Americans and wounded 171 others. All of us agree that The Attack Could Not Possibly Have Been A Mistake. The Israeli aircraft that came within 200 feet, the messages giving the ship's name, the two large U.S. Navy Flags billowing in the breeze, the big GTR‑5 stenciled on the bow ‑‑ characters well ‑‑ known to friend and foe as a U.S. Navy designation ‑‑ all clearly identified us.

    For years our crew was puzzled, and incredulous, when Israeli authorities claimed our ship had been mistaken for an Egyptian freighter. Of it all I Believe it was no Coincidence that the Israeli Attack Took Place on June 8, and that the next day Israel invaded Syrian territory, capturing the Golan Heights, an area it still holds years later and which it now says it has annexed for permanent retention.

    The Liberty was a navy electronic 'ferret' research vessel, listening to communications from both sides in the Six Day War...Very little of this information has ever reached the American public. Even Congress, importuned for decades by survivors to at least investigate the reasons behind the attack on a U.S. Military Vessel, up to now has refused to do so. After the attack, when the surviving crew members were still together aboard the ship, we were Officially Warned not to talk to Reporters. The Navy has Never been willing to release, even to us, a list of crew members so that we can mobilize them to tell our story...

    I speak frequently in the upstate New York area, and I find people invariably shocked that they have been kept ignorant of this incident. The fact that the American public remains largely unaware of what happened at the hands of a so‑called ally proves that the press has failed to exercise its mandate to keep the American People informed. The American public will believe and support us, when they learn Americans like themselves who joined the Navy to serve their country, when we produce irrefutable evidence that the attack on June 8, 1967, could not have been an error. It was, in fact, an Attempt to Sink an American Ship that might have Alerted the World to an (Senseless and Murderous) Israeli Act of Aggression.

    Americans should know the facts so they can judge the readability and reliability of a nation that wants us to believe it is 'our closest ally.' The American tax payers should know because they bought the planes, the boats, the bombs, rockets, torpedoes, and napalm that struck us. At one time we surviving crew members hoped official naval inquiries would elicit all the facts. But we have given up on that. Those inquires, we're convinced, were part and parcel of the American Government Coverup: Evidence was concealed, key crew witnesses were never interviewed; The Israeli Government's conclusions were never really queried or published...' I just cannot accept the explanation that the attack was a case of mistaken identity,' Admiral Thomas H. Moorer, said. 'I think, Without a Doubt, that those 34 men who were killed in the Sneak Attack on the Liberty were Killed (Murdered) Deliberately.'..."

Is it not strange that on June 8, 1967, Israeli Jews viciously attacked the American Ship U.S.S. Liberty, leaving 34 American Sailors dead and 171 injured, yet to this day the Jewish media has ignored it and the American Congressmen have wittingly forgotten about it. The attack was deliberate, lasting almost 2 hours, and due to political orders the U.S. Military would not come to the aid of the U.S.S. Liberty.

Even as you read this, the Israeli military is murdering Palestinian women and children with military equipment supplied by American taxpayers and churches.

General Dayan was a hero to the media in the United States. They never mentioned his complicity in such massacres as Kibya [1]. They swept under the rug his direct responsibility for the USS Liberty massacre. Even worse, the United States Government, for domestic political reasons, conducted a massive cover-up of the crime, making it an accessory after the fact to this slaughter of American servicemen.

If the same criteria were used to investigate and try those responsible for the USS Liberty massacre as has been used on German and Japanese war criminals, the entire Israeli War Cabinet and General Staff would have been convicted for the crime.

For his direct order of the massacre of defenseless sailors on an unarmed communications vessel sailing in neutral waters, General Dayan would have been hung, and then President of the United States Lyndon Johnson would have been sentenced to many years of incarceration in prison for obstructing justice in a criminal cover-up of the USS Liberty massacre.

                                 PRESIDENT JOHNSON AND THE U.S.S LIBERTY INCIDENT

The weekly newspaper "CHristian News" is published by the Lutheran Church movement. In their issue of June 15, 1987, a very interesting article regarding the U.S.S. Liberty incident was published. The title of the article was

"LBJ gave the order to let the USS Liberty sink and let all hands on board drown."

Some very important information was revealed in that article that is very relative to our survival today as a Christian Nation. The article revealed:

    "In a private interview of U.S.S. Liberty survivor Commander (Ret.) David Lewis, who was in command of the scientific mission of the ship which was the gathering and dissemination of intelligence data. He told me that the order to Abandon The USS Liberty and her crew to the attacking Israeli planes and Torpedo Boats came from President Lyndon B. Johnson. Two days after the rescue of the survivors, and after Commander Lewis had regained his eyesight, he was hit by an exploding torpedo ‑‑ Admiral and Commanding Officer of the Mediterranean Fleet Larry Geis called him into his quarters and said to him, 'Commander, we received your calls for help, and we attempted to send our planes to the rescue. But in the event that something happens to me, or if I am blamed for not answering your call for help, I want you to know exactly what happened. As soon as we received your radio call for help I deployed our fighter‑bomber planes and radioed the Pentagon of our action. A few minutes later I received a call from Secretary of Defense Robert S. McNamara ordering me to recall the planes because they were carrying nuclear arms. So I called them back. I immediately rearmed another squadron with conventional weapons, deployed it, and reported to the pentagon. A few minutes later I got another call from McNamara ordering me to recall these planes too. I was angry and mystified, and exercised my prerogative to go to the next highest level of authority so as to have McNamara's order reversed.

    Seconds later President Lyndon Johnson was on the radiophone, and I made my case to him. I told him that the USS Liberty had been under attack for an hour, and had radioed for help, and that I had sent out a squadron of fighter‑bombers armed with conventional weapons to the rescue. Then the President said to me, 'I Don't Care If The Ship Sinks and Every Man On Board Drowns, we are not going to fight against our allies (Israel)'."

The article then discusses the holding of the 20th Anniversary reunion of the members of the USS Liberty Veterans Association in a Washington, D.C. hotel on 5, 6 and 7 June, 1987. The article then continues:

"Besides us ordinary citizens and many other sympathizers and supporters at the banquet there were many retired naval officers, including three admirals, and a retired United States Ambassador. Admiral Thomas Moorer, former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and former United States Ambassador to Egypt, Lucius Battle were the main speakers. Both told of their absolute belief that the one and one‑half hour air and sea attack by Israel was deliberate, that the official refusal to disclose all that is known about the attack is shameful, and that if the United States does not soon recognize that its interests are for the most part different from Israel's interests in the Middle East and in the world, there will be dire consequences. In our USS Liberty petition signing booth near the Vietnam Memori­al...twenty‑five hundred signatures have been collected. On Saturday, June 6, six of the USS Liberty survivors dropped by to add their signatures to the petition. While we were reminiscing another citizen identified himself as a member of AIPAC (American‑Israel Political Affairs Committee), and reminded us that AIPAC ‑‑ Controls the election or defeat of every member of Congress!"

As far as I know the "Only" so‑called national publication which is patriotic enough to print it was the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, in their September issue. Isn't that something, our enemies so the Jews say, or would have to believe so, is the only ones who respect our American Service Men enough to publicize, what should have been a National Event; but it was not because of the almost absolute control over our government that ZOG has at the present time. It is an article by Paul Findley who served in Congress from 1961 to 1982.

                                                    THE USS LIBERTY HEROES HONORED

    "Thirty surviving crewmen of the USS Liberty, a US Navy reconnaissance ship nearly destroyed by Israeli forces 22 years ago (1967), gathered in Milwaukee the weekend of June 9‑11 for a reunion to recall that dreadful day and pay tribute to the 34 sailors Killed (Murdered) In the Assault. They have a lot to remember: The Liberty, an intelligence‑gathering ship, had only a pair of 50‑caliber machine guns for defense. But on the bright, clear afternoon of June 8, 1967, with its American Flag fluttering in a strong breeze, the ship came under a thundering, pitiless 75‑minute assault by air and sea forces. Israel, already victorious over Egypt and Jordan in the first three days of the Six‑Day War of June 1967, was planning a surprise ground offensive the next day against Syria (which for its part was calling a cease‑fire). The best explanation for what followed is that the Israelis feared the Liberty 'MIGHT' intercept messages revealing Israeli intentions, pass reports to Washington, and frustrate Israel's plans to scale and hold Syria's Golan Heights.

    Whatever the motivation, the Liberty endured an assault so fierce and sustained that crew members were convinced that Israel wanted the ship and its entire crew destroyed. Who but the survivors can relive those awful moments, the cries of the wounded as lethal bursts of cannon fire swept the ship; the stench of burning flesh as napalm created instant infernos on the deck; the earsplitting thunder as a torpedo tore an immense hole in the ship's sides; decks made slippery with blood; the feeling of outrage as circling torpedo boats deliberately shot to pieces rubber life rafts launched in case the ship had to be abandoned.

    Israel claimed the attack was a case of mistaken identity, apologized, and eventually paid reparations. President Lyndon Johnson, facing a crisis in Vietnam, accepted the apology warmly and did his best to keep from public knowledge the overwhelming conviction of crew members and their commanders, both the Navy and the National Security Agency, that the attack was deliberate. Why the cover‑up? For one thing, President Johnson feared publicity about the Liberty might alienate Jewish citizens he wanted to support the Vietnam war. Whatever the motivations, his cover‑up succeeded. Few Americans, even to this day, are aware of this tragedy, one of the worst in the Navy's peacetime history. As a consequence, the bravery of the Liberty crewmen has been little noted, and no Congressional investigation into the attack has occurred."

Although Minister of Defense General Moshe Dayan was principally responsible for the USS Liberty massacre, then Israeli Prime Minister Levi Eshkol also shared responsibility. Because the USS Liberty was an intelligence monitoring vessel, it is also certain that Meier Amit, head of Mossad (Israeli Intelligence) in 1967, and General Aharon Yariv, then head of Military Intelligence, had to give clearance for the attack. Amit had previously been a participant in the Kibya massacre. Further, the Chief of Staff of the Israeli Armed Forces in 1967, General Yitzhak Rabin, had legal responsibility to ensure that Israeli aircraft did not fire upon neutral vessels in neutral waters. General Mordekhai Hod, then Commander of the Israeli Air Force, and later president of Israeli Aircraft Industries, Ltd., also was legally responsible for the crime committed by his pilots, as were the pilots themselves for carrying out obviously unlawful orders to strafe an unarmed neutral vessel in international waters. The same criteria of judgment rendered on the German and Japanese war criminals of World War II would have held these as well as other Israeli political and military leaders individually responsible and accountable for their acts of omission and commission regarding the USS Liberty massacre.

Following are details on the massacre recounted by the distinguished former U.S. Congressman from Illinois, Paul Findley:

    "The day of the attack began in routine fashion, with the ship first proceeding slowly in an easterly direction in the eastern Mediterranean, later following the contour of the coastline westerly about fifteen miles off the Sinai Peninsula. On the mainland, Israeli forces were winning smashing victories in the third Arab-Israeli war in nineteen years. Israeli Chief of Staff Yitzhak Rabin, announcing that the Israelis had taken the entire Sinai and broken the blockade on the Strait of Tiran, declared: 'The Egyptians are defeated.' On the eastern front the Israelis had overcome Jordanian forces and captured most of the West Bank.

    At 6 a.m. an airplane, identified by the Liberty crew as an Israeli Noratlas, circled the ship slowly and departed. This procedure was repeated periodically over an eight-hour period. At 9 a.m. a Jew appeared at a distance, then left. At 10 a.m. two rocket-armed jets circled the ship three times. They were close enough for their pilots to be observed through binoculars. The planes were unmarked. An hour later the Israeli Noratlas returned, flying not more than 200 feet directly above the Liberty and clearly marked with the Star of David. The ship's crew members and the pilot waved at each other. This plane returned every few minutes until 1 p.m. By then, the ship had changed course and was proceeding almost due west.

    At 2:00 p.m. all hell broke loose. Three Mirage fighter planes headed straight for the Liberty, their rockets taking out the forward machine guns and wrecking the ship's antennae. The Mirages were joined by Mystere fighters, which dropped napalm on the bridge and deck and repeatedly strafed the ship. The attack continued for over 20 minutes. In all, the ship sustained 821 holes in her sides and decks. Of these, more than 100 were rocket size.

    As the aircraft departed, three torpedo boats took over the attack, firing five torpedoes, one of which tore a 40-foot hole in the hull, killing 25 sailors. The ship was in flames, dead in the water, listing precariously, and taking water. The crew was ordered to prepare to abandon ship. As life-rafts were lowered into the water, the torpedo boats moved closer and shot them to pieces. One plane concentrated machine-gun fire on rafts still on deck as crew members there tried to extinguish the napalm fire. Petty Officer Charles Rowley declares, 'They didn't want anyone to live.'" [2]

Paul Findley continues:

    "At 3:15 p.m. the last shot was fired, leaving the vessel a combination morgue and hospital. The ship had no engines, no power, no rudder. Fearing further attack, Captain McGonagle, despite severe leg injuries, stayed at the bridge. An Israeli helicopter, its open bay door showing troops in battle gear and a machine gun mounted in an open doorway, passed close to the deck and then left. Other aircraft came and went during the next hour.

    Although U.S. air support never arrived, within fifteen minutes of the first attack and more than an hour before the first assault ended, fighter planes from the USS Saratoga were in the air ready for a rescue mission under orders 'to destroy or drive off any attackers.' The carrier was only 30 minutes away, and, with a squadron of fighter planes on deck ready for a routine operation, it was prepared to respond almost instantly.

    But the rescue never occurred. Without approval by Washington, the planes could not take aggressive action, even to rescue a U.S. ship confirmed to be under attack. Admiral Donald Engen, then captain of the America, the second U.S. carrier in the vicinity, later explained: 'President Johnson had very strict control. Even though we knew the Liberty was under attack, I couldn't just go and order a rescue.' The planes were hardly in the air when the voice of Secretary of Defense Robert S. McNamara was heard over Sixth Fleet radios: 'Tell the Sixth Fleet to get those aircraft back immediately.' They were to have no part in destroying or driving off the attackers.

    Shortly after 3 p.m., nearly an hour after the Liberty's plea was first heard, The White House momentary approval to a rescue mission and planes from both carriers were launched. At almost precisely the same instant, the Israeli Government informed the U.S. naval attaché in Tel Aviv that its forces had 'erroneously attacked a U.S. ship' after mistaking it for an Egyptian vessel, and offered 'abject apologies.' With apology in hand, Johnson once again ordered U.S. aircraft back to their carriers." [3]

The cowardly and callous attempt by the Israeli airforce to ensure that there would be no survivors to their crime constituted an offense in its own right. Lord Russell of Liverpool, who was legal adviser to the Commander-in-Chief in respect of all trials of German war criminals in the British Zone of Occupied Germany, reports a similar crime committed by German submarine U-i52's commander Kapitanleutnant Heinz Eck, who had ordered his crew to open fire on the rafts of the Greek vessel SS Peleus in 1943.

"The commander and four members of his crew were tried by a British Military Court in Hamburg in October 1945 for being concerned in the killing of members of the crew of the Peleus by firing and throwing grenades at them. All were found guilty of the charge and the commander and three others sentenced to suffer death by shooting." [4]

Details on CIA documents indicting the Israeli leadership for murder of the defenseless crew of the USS Liberty were uncovered through the painstaking research of James M. Ennes, Jr., an officer of the USS Liberty and an eyewitness to the massacre:

     "The CIA reported a conversation with a confidential Israeli source who strongly implied that the attack was no error. The message read in part: 'He said that 'you've got to remember that in this campaign there is neither time nor room for mistakes,' which was intended as an obtuse reference to the fact that Israel's forces knew what flag the Liberty was flying and exactly what the vessel was doing off the cost. (The source) implied that the ship's identity was known at least six hours before the attack but that Israeli headquarters was not sure as to how many people might have access to the information the Liberty was intercepting. He also implied that there was no certainty or control as to where the information was going and again reiterated that Israeli forces did not make mistakes in their campaign. He was emphatic in stating to me that they knew what kind of ship the USS Liberty was and what it was doing offshore. This report gains credibility when we recall that Israel did identify the ship six hours before the attack. Hence, the informant does indeed have access to inside information.

    On November 9, 1967, a confidential source reported clearly and unequivocally that General Moshe Dayan ordered the attack. The message read: '(The source) commented on the sinking (sic) of the US Communications ship Liberty. They said that Dayan personally ordered the attack on the ship and that one of his generals adamantly opposed the action and said, 'This is pure murder.' One of the admirals who was present also disapproved the action, and it was he who ordered it stopped and not Dayan." [5]


      L.S.D. 25 ‑June 5, 1967


      Sat, 10 Mar 2001 17:07:51 ‑0800


      "Bob Jones" <[email protected]>




      "Pastor Bob Jones" <[email protected]>

              L.S.D. 25

                          June 5, 1967

         The greatest hoax in history was put over on the American

people and the world on June 5, 1967

          This was the report of the so‑called “Six day war” of the

illegally conceived and unlawfully created “State of

          Israel” against the Christian and Moslems of the United Arab

Republic.  In reality, it was a 60‑minute blitz

          carried out by utilizing the military might of the United States

and carried on by traitors to this nation in high

          governmental positions Zionists who are loyal only to the

“State of Israel” and who bleed the Christian

          American taxpayers to support a nation of Pharisees who

persecute other Christians.

          The very life of this illegitimate “State of Israel” depends on

lies. It was founded on a lie and its existence

          has been perpetuated by one lie after another.

          First, these people who call themselves “Jews” are remnants

of those tribes who elected to remain in

          Babylon after the 2 tribes were released from Babylonian

captivity, with a mixture of Asian

          Mongoloid‑Turco‑Finn ancestry, and who live by the evil

Babylonian Talmud.  Literally, they are Satan

          worshippers, the humans through whom Satan can

accomplish his works on earth.

          Second, Palestine was never their homeland their homeland

is the Khazar Kingdom hidden in the Ural

          Mountains of Russia.  After their seizure of the Holy Land

following World War II they forced the Christian

          and Moslem Palestinians, whose ancestors had been its

inhabitants for seventeen centuries, out of their

          homes, confiscated and destroyed their property and

eradicated most Christian shrines.  Since practically all

          news media is owned by Khazars, their vicious cruelty to the

rightful inhabitants has been carefully

          concealed from the American people.

          Third, the Zionists base their claim to the Holy Land on

another lie, a lie promulgated down through the

          centuries and insidiously sold to the Christians, that they are

“God’s Chosen People.” Only the Israelites of

          the Old Testament were God’s Chosen People, these to be an

example to others.  The recently coined

          phrase “Judeo Christian religion” is as contradictory as would

be “Devil Christ religion” or black white.

          Another lie is their coined phrase “Anti Semite” to smear

anyone who exposes their subversion, and “racist”

          to smear those who would keep their races pure.

          Few Americans have ever heard of the Balfour Declaration.

This infamous agreement was promulgated in

          1916 when Great Britain and Germany were at war.  In that

autumn Germany had won the war but trough

          connivance between Lord Balfour of the British War Cabinet

and the World Zionist Organization, Palestine

          was promised to the Zionists in return for railroading the

United States into the war as England’s ally to

          defeat Germany.  Not only was the Satanists desire the defeat

of the Christian Germany, but also the

          control of the Holy Land involved much more. This was

expounded by a Zionist in a quote from l’Unite

          Nationale, a French Canadian paper published in Montreal

November 4, 1953.  The President of the

          World Jewish Congress, Dr. Nahum Goldmann, at Montreal,

Canada, in 1947, declared: “The Jews might

          have had Uganda, Madagascar and other places for the

establishment of a Jewish fatherland, but they want

          absolutely nothing except Palestine; not because the Dead

Sea waters by evaporation can produce five

          trillion dollars worth of minerals and powdered metals, not

because the sub‑soil of Palestine contains 20

          times more petroleum than all the combined reserves of the

two Americas, but because Palestine is the

          Crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa, because Palestine

constitutes the veritable center of world political

          power, the strategic military center for world control.”

          Only the uninterrupted flow of billions of U.S. dollars over the

past 20 years has made possible the

          continued existence of the so‑called State of Israel.  This

military, financial and economic aid had already

          cost U.S. taxpayer over 23 billion dollars by the end of 1968,

97 percent of which was supplied by the

          Christians and only 3 percent by the so‑called Jews.

          The Zionist lie about the “Six Day War” illustrates the extent

to which this monstrous “State of Israel”

        depends on the U.S. support for everything except

manpower.  It is now known that instead of the” Six

          Day War” as publicized it was a 60‑minute blitz, planned,

promoted and perpetrated by traitors in the U.S.

          and using U.S. military strength to accommodate President

Johnson’s Zionist friends.

          The Johnson administration practiced the greatest deception

on the Arab states to insure the success of this

          blitz.  In the week immediately preceding it, President

Johnson himself lulled the Arab states into a false

          sense of security when, with great publicity, he extended and

invitation to President Nasser to send the

          Vice‑President of the United Arab Republic to Washington as

his personal guest.  President Nasser

          accepted and started his Vice‑President on his way to


          In the same week, President Johnson instructed his Vice

President Humphery to proceed to Cairo

          immediately, as his ambassador of good will to President

Nasser.  Vice‑President Humphrey was about to

          leave for Cairo when the 60‑minute blitz was sprung on the

U.A.R. To more completely throw the Arab

          states off guard, President Johnson had prevailed upon them

to submit the explosive issue of the right of

          passage through the Suez Canal and the Straits of Tiran to the

international Court of Justice for an opinion

          and it was agreed that neither side was to take military action

of any description pending that opinion.

          While preparations were in progress in Washington to receive

the Vice President of the United Arab

          Republic, while Vice President Humphrey was preparing to

board a plane for Cairo, and while peace

          prevailed along the Suez Canal and the straits of Tiran, a U.S.

military U2, high flying photographic

          espionage plane was secretly flying over the Suez Canal

Sinai area photographing every military airfield and

          military installation.  These photographs were being made for

the so‑called State of Israel.  Prior to the

          “60‑minute blitz” the armed forces of the “State of Israel” had

in their possession these photographs

          pinpointing every military airfield and military installation in

this area of the U.A.R.

          At this point the U.S. C.I.A. spy‑ship the U.S.S. Liberty was

introduced into the conspiracy.  Like her

          sister ship, the U.S. S Pueblo and all other of the 200 C.I.A.

spy ships, the Liberty was equipped with the

         world’s only electronic device, which, from a great distance,

could render all radar inoperative.  Before

          daybreak on the morning of June, 5, 1967 this device was

activated, and with the U.A.R.’s radar defense

          system knocked out, the “State of Israel” was free to attack

200 jet planes descended on the Suez Canal

          Sinai area.  These planes were equipped with special tanks

designed to spray L.S.D. 25 gas over the area.

          Pilots and crewmembers wore gas masks purchased from

Germany a short time before, and the gas was

          sprayed over the entire area in the same way agricultural

fertilizers are dispersed.  The United States

          Chemical Warfare division and its military use had been

demonstrated by U.S. experts to “Israel.”

          Because L.S.D. 25 is invisible, odorless and tasteless it can

be inhaled without the victim’s knowledge.  In

          ten to fifteen minutes after the gas enters the lungs, the

victim becomes incapable of thinking or acting and is

          unaware of what has happened to him.  He remains under the

effect of this gas for from twelve to fifteen

          hours and its action can be prevented only by a special type

of gas mask.

          These 200 planes saturated the area with L.S.D. 25 gas in a

sufficient quantity to assure that all persons in

          the Suez Canal Sinai area were rendered incapable of thinking

or acting.  All persons lay around as though


          Allowing ten to fifteen minutes for the L.S.D. 25 gas to

completely paralyze their victims, the “Israelis” now

          moved in with 200 bombers.  These bombers were loaded

with the most destructive type of bombs,

          including a secret bomb developed by the United States for

the destruction of airfield runways.  With no

          sign of resistance from their insensible victims, the bombers

swept over the Suez Canal Sinai area several

          times, destroying every U.A.R. plane grounded on the

airfields and pulverizing the sophisticated weapons in

          the military installations.  Then the so‑called “State of Israel”

Rushed into the area hundreds of tanks with

          troops wearing gas masks to protect them from the L.S.D.25

gas still in the air.

          Reports of what had taken place began to reach the interior of

the U.A.R. Planes and tanks and troops

          were rushed into the Suez Canal Sinai area to join forces with

the gas victims who were now slowly

          regaining their senses.  Prior to that time the “Israeli” tanks

and troops had reached the Suez Canal, where

          they dug in to remain.  The canal was then rendered useless

with sunken ships, the primary objective of the

          “60 minute blitz.” With their planes destroyed on the ground,

their runways demolished and their weapons

          pulverized by the bombing, it was hopeless for the U.A.R.’s

armed forces to attempt to reconquer the Suez

          Canal Sinai area.  Fighting continued on a limited scale for the

balance of the week.  Then the United

          Nations arranged a cease‑fire.

          In the first hours of the day of the “60 minute blitz” a tense

mood of uncertainty gripped the White House.

          In the weeks preceding the blitz, General Earl G. Wheeler,

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, in person

          assured President Johnson that if the United Arab Republic

were blitzed they would be defeated in 3 or 4

          days. Ambassador Goldberg was finally convinced after

C.I.A. Chief Richard Helms assured President

         Johnson that General Wheeler’s estimated time was an

understatement of how quickly the U.A.R could be

          defeated.  Much could be gauged, however, since prior to this

time General Rothschild, one time head of

          the U.S. Chemical Warfare Division, had reported to congress

the success of experiments of L.S.D. 25 gas

          on U.S. soldiers, yet until the blitz had actually commenced,

President Johnson sore before dawn each

          morning for the late intelligence reports and had called in his

crisis command for long rounds of conferences.

          It is easy to understand why those involved in the conspiracy

preferred to have the “60 minute blitz”

          advertised to the world as a “6 Day War.” It was not wise to

let the world know the truth about the part

          the United States had played in this treachery and it was

wiser to make it appear that the brave little

          so‑called “State of Israel” had struggled for six days before

they single handedly defeated the giant U.A.R.,

          with Jordan and Syria thrown in for good measure.

          The so‑called “State of Israel” is aware that it’s continued

existence depends upon railroading the United

          States into war with Russia.  This will be the third time that tis

nation has been suckered into a war as a

          direct conspiracy of Zionist lies.  If this I permitted to occur

the United States is destined to emerge from

          that war a defeated nation.

          Few people in the world are aware that Zionism is the creator

of Communism.  This is the tool to be used

          for the eradication of Christendom, which the Zionists have

tagged as “Capitalism” or “Imperialism” to

          further confuse the issue.  Thus the world has been cleverly

divided into two hostile camps, one to annihilate

          the other.

          That they are past masters of inciting wars no one who is

aware of their nefarious schemes can deny.

          Moshe Dayan, ex‑gangster and self styled “General,” who is

termed Defense Minister of the armed uprising

          resulting in the occupation of Palestine and other Arab

territory, was rushed to the United States to tell a

          television audience how “peace could be preserved in the

Middle East.  On December 8, 1968 on the

          ABC network he was asked how he believed peace could be

preserved in that area in view of the offers of

          Soviet assistance to the Arab victims of Zionist aggression.

Without hesitation “General” Dayan replied “All

         you (meaning the U.S.) Will come in.”  That leaves nothing to

the imagination.  “General” Dayan told his

          story in the fewest possible words.

[1] The Massacre of Kibya: The Massacre of Kibya on October 14, 1953, was a continuation of such brutal, inhuman massacres as the King David Hotel, Semiramis Hotel and Deir Yassin. But it was also a watershed in one of the most sinister grand designs in military history, a deliberate turning of an entire officer corps into a cabal with shared personal guilt for vicious war crimes.

     The Nazis organized a separate all-volunteer army under Heinrich Himmler, the Waffen SS. The SS was responsible for the majority of the German war atrocities comparable to those committed by the Zionists. In 1953, Ben-Gurion established an SS equivalent in the Zahal, designated as Commando Unit 101. This all-volunteer unit was responsible for the Kibya massacre and was given exemption from the rules of war as if the Geneva Convention never existed. The first, and only, commander of Commando Unit 101 was Ariel Sharon, the single person most responsible years later for the notorious Sabra and Shatila massacre in Beirut, Lebanon.

     The guilt of Commando Unit 101 was in the most sinister fashion extended first to the Israeli Airborne forces, and subsequently to the entire career officer corps of the Israeli Army. Sharon maneuvered the resignation of the professional commander of the Israeli paratroops, Yehuda Harari, and amalgamated the paratroops along with Commando Unit 101 into Unit 202 of the Israeli Army.

     The professionalism of the Israeli Airborne troops was thus destroyed, turning all Israeli paratroopers, not just the participants in the Kabya Massacre, into common criminals and murderers of innocent men, women and children. The Zionists, having destroyed the professionalism of their own Airborne Force, proceeded to destroy the professionalism of the entire Officer Crops of the Israeli Defense Forces. No senior officer of the IDF could gain promotion without prior service in the paratroops, and all paratroopers shared in war crimes guilt through assignments given them to murder civilians and to commit other acts illegal under the Geneva Convention.

     According to an authoritative survey of the Israeli Army; "The silver parachute 'jump-wings' are worn by almost all Zahal officers, as it is normally a required qualification." (The Israeli Army in the Middle East Wars 1948-1973 (London: Osprey Publishing). p. 31).

     The Government of Israel at the time claimed that the Kibya Massacre was performed by "civilian Jewish settlers." But the historical record shows that it was sanctioned by acting Prime Minister Moshe Sharrett, and was planned by Defense Minister Pinhas Lavon, the Chief of the General Staff Mordecai Maklef, and the Chief of Operations, General Moshe Dayan, in concert with vacationing Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion.

     Despite the Israeli Government's attempt at cover-up, word spread of their responsibility for the Kibya Massacre and Ariel Sharon's role ultimately came out in connection with this crime. No less a Zionist figure than I.L. Kenen, the founding father of AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee), the official Israeli lobby in the United States, revealed in his Memoirs: "I was on my way home on the subway, headed for Riverdale, when I heard a brief news flash in the World Telegram disclosing that 66 Arabs had been killed at Kibya as Israelis sought to avenge the slaughter of an Israeli family. I did not know until years later that the raid was ordered by Ariel Sharon, the Israeli commander who led the invasion of Lebanon in 1982." (I.L. Kenen, All My Causes, p. 60).

     At 9:30 p.m., on Wednesday, October 14, 1953, Israeli troops attacked the border Jordanian village of Kibya, Northwest of Jerusalem. Seven hundred regular Israeli troops participated in the attack in which mortars, machine guns, rifles and explosives were used. Forty-two houses as well as the school and the mosque of the village were dynamited. Every man, woman and child found by the criminal attackers was killed; all in all, seventy-five innocent villagers were murdered in cold blood that night. Later, the attackers turned their fire on the cattle, killing 22 cows. The attack was the bloodiest and most brutal Zionist crimes since the infamous Deir Yassin massacre of 1948. (Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem, pp. 272-273).

[2] Paul Findley, They Dare to Speak Out (Westport: Lawrence Hill, 1985), pp. 166-168.

[3] Paul Findley, They Dare to Speak Out, pp. 166-168.

[4] Lord Russell of Liverpool, The Scourge of the Swastika (New York: Philosophical Library, 1954), p. 76.

[5] Mames M. Ennes, Assault on the Liberty (New York: Random House, 1979), pp. 214-216.

Reference Materials