Topical Library of Known Works
(archived to *.PDF format)
What Does 'Adoption' Really Mean?
- What the word means, and who only can it apply to. The commonly accepted doctrine about Jews and Gentiles provides a basis for the popular but wrong thought that non-Israelites can be adopted into Israel.
- “ALL”, “EVERY” “WHOSOEVER”.
The Misuse of the Words: 'All' 'Every' 'Whosoever' etc.
- The meaning and Biblical use of these words. The words refer to “all” of the context, and to nothing outside of each context.
- The United Nations Conventions have the effect of changing “race” into any group having an ethnic belief, religion, common customs, national origins, etc, so that in this context multi-racial Jews can now claim to be an ethnic group. “Anti-Semitic” now is made to refer to anything against the concept of this “Jewish” ethnic group.
- BALAM’S DOCTRINE – WHAT IS IT?
Balaam's Doctrine: What is It?
- What this doctrine actually is. It is a subject churches will not touch, because it teaches against racial intermarriage, and the consequences.
- This is about unbalanced teachings and practices in churches. A popular church position held today is an idea that common experience is more important than doctrine. This is a source of imbalance.
- BEHAVIOUR, FREUD OUT - GENETICS IN.
Behaviour: Freud Out - Devils Out - Genetics In?
- This is a contradiction of Sigmund Freud’s teaching that human behavior is the product of external circumstances and environmental surroundings.
- BORN AGAIN – OR “BORN FROM ABOVE”?
'Born Again' or 'Begotten From Above'?
- An examination from language to show that Jesus did not say, “Ye must be born again”. An examination of “Born-again-ism” with paragraphs on, “Whom did God beget”, “Abraham and Sarah -the origin” and what “formed from the womb” means.
- BORROWING BY CHRISTIANS.
Churches Borrowing Money from Outsiders, i.e. from Banks
- A discussion against the common borrowing practice of Church people who defy the Law of God in this area.
- CAN PROTESTANTS REALLY BE COZY WITH POPERY?
Can Protestants Really be 'Cosy' with Popery?
- Vatican statements with references that deny the faith of Jesus Christ, such as, “The Pope has power to change times, to abrogate laws, and to dispense with all things, even the precepts of Christ”- [Deretal, de Tranlatic Episcop. Cap].
- THE POPULAR MISUSE OF THE WORD “CHRIST”.
The Popular Mis-Use of the Word 'Christ'
- Why do preachers and others use the word “Christ” as a name when, “His name shall be called Jesus”? The word “Christ” is sometimes a verbal adjective.
- CLEAN AND UNCLEAN FOOD.
Clean & Unclean Food
- How the “commandments of men” have taken over the “commandments of God” on this subject.
- COULD THE MODERN “JEW” BE ISRAEL?
Could the Modern Jews be Israel?
- Reasons are given as to why this could not be so. Few note that there are differing words translated as “Jews” in the New Testament. Notes on this and racial origins are examined from sources including Encyclopaedia Judaica. The Encyclopedia Judiaca claims that the modern Jew primarily descends from Esau and others, rather than from the Child of Promise, Isaac.
- DID JESUS DESCEND FROM RUTH, ADAM OR NOAH?
Did Jesus Descend from Ruth Adam or Noah?
- A look at the so-called genealogies of Jesus. We do not ascribe race to God the Father and thus do not to the Son of God either, and as far as racial descent is concerned; Jesus was, “having neither beginning of days, nor end of life”- [Heb 7:3] - as being a priest after the order of Melchisedec. So Jesus did not descend from any created human male (or female).
- ETERNAL SECURITY.
Eternal Security: No 'Ifs' & 'Buts'?
- A look at the false doctrine presented by much of the church, and in particular an article by Dr. Peter Ruckman of the Pensecola Bible Institute.
- GALATIANS, AND AN EXCLUSIVE ISRAEL.
The Book of Galatians & an Israel Exclusive
- The Book of Galatians does not deny the Exclusiveness of Israel, as churches may claim. The Covenant God made to Abraham cannot be spiritualized.
- Showing that the common teaching that “The Jews are Israel and the Gentiles is everyone else”, is false.
- GOD’S LOVE AND GOD’S LAW.
God's Law & God's Love
- In order to serve the Lord faithfully, we must not only distinguish things that differ but also preserve the connection of things God has joined. Law and love are two such things that God has joined. They are inseparable.
- GOD’S SOVEREIGN CHOICES.
God's Sovereign Choices
- The Bible is consistent in showing that God has a basis for making choices. Some of these concern the consequences of the actions of His people, whilst others are made apart from having done good or evil. In declaring, “In Isaac shall thy seed be called”, the basis of God’s sovereign selection is “seed”, not belief. It is obviously genetic here.
- HARLOT CHURCHES.
- Considering whether or not most so-called “Christian” churches are daughters of the Mother of Harlots (Rome). What action is demanded of members of denominational churches?
- HUMANISM IN THE MODERN CHURCHES.
Humanism in the Modern Church
- Without realizing it, most churches today have fallen to the ways of humanism, and biblically the humanistic mind is in a sharp adversary state against the ways of God. Churches may speak against humanism when they are actually practicing humanism themselves. One of the prime features of humanism is universalism, and universalism in one form or another is the popular church teaching today.
- I CREATE EVIL.
'I Create Evil'
- The implications of Isaiah 45:7 “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these”.
- IS TRUTH A MATTER OF PERSONAL OPINION?
Is Truth a Matter of Personal Opinion?
- An examination of the contrast between the pagan views of life and the Biblical view of accountability leading to resurrection.
- JESUS WAS NOT “JEWISH”.
Jesus was Not 'Jewish'
- An examination of seven Zionist claims and showing that the ‘commandments of God’ were at variance with the teachings or laws of the Jews, and how their “origins” are different.
- LEAVEN –THE PARABLE.
The Parables of the Mustard Seed & the Leaven
- The traditional view held that the parables of the Mustard Seed and of the Leaven are about the Kingdom of Heaven coming to progressively fill the whole earth is herein contested.
- “LIBERTY” – IS IT FREEDOM TO SIN?
Liberty: is it Freedom to Sin?
- Everyone wants his ‘rights’ but few seem to realise that rights [i.e. liberties] are defined by God’s law.
- MILLENNIUM MUSINGS.
Millennium Musings [NEW!]
- According to some popular historicist interpretations, the Second Coming occurs when a united Europe starts to wage war against the State of Israel where Jesus is supposed to defeat this confederacy and rescue the Israeli State, and set up the Kingdom of God on earth. We will see that this could not possibly be right.
- NO MORE LAW?
No More Law?
- A review of two seemingly opposing passages. Galatians 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. Romans 2:13 For not the hearers of the law are justified before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
- “OF ONE BLOOD”.
'Of One Blood'
- Acts 17:8, "And hath made of one blood all nations of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation”. The word “blood” was added by translators.
- RACISM IS NOT IDOLATRY.
Racism is Not Idolatry [NEW!]
- The “Christian” churches, almost without exception, make the claim, “Racism is idolatry”, or something to that effect. The argument they offer is, “Racism is idolatry because its identity is in race rather than in Christ”. Of course that argument could be true in one sense where a person has Israel identity right racially, but who is walking 'after the flesh' rather than 'after the Spirit'. The whole argument is not true because it does not fall within the Biblical definition of idolatry. So we first must look at this.
- RAPTURE REFLECTIONS.
- A contradiction of the “rapture” theory, and the effect of this theory on prophetical interpretation.
- REINHARD BONNKE’S GOSPEL
Reinhard Bonnke's Gospel
- …[And that of Billy Graham and most churches today]. A look at the marshy ground upon which the Bonnke "gospel", and that of most churches, is built.
- SEEDS, NATURAL AND SPIRITUAL.
Seeds: Natural & Spiritual
- The purpose of this paper is to clarify thinking about:
What is the seed of Abraham - is it genetic only?
What is “offspring” - what is the meaning of the expression offspring of David?
What is the difference between “seed”, “offspring”, “children”, “fruit”, etc.?
Why it is necessary to divide between these things that are different?
- SERIOUS QUESTIONS.
- These questions concern the Biblical relationship between Israel and the balance of races. Expressions of racial differences are not expressions of racial hatred or of racial disharmony, but they are Bible facts that cannot be denied.
- SOME INCONTRAVERTABLE BIBLICAL STATEMENTS.
Some Incontravertable Biblical Statements
- There is a whole parallel system of religion complete with language, experiences, beliefs and lying wonders that refuses to accept many things in the Bible.
- SOME THINGS WE “KNOW”.
Some Things We Know
- A list of Biblical statements we can say we “know” that cannot be bent.
- STRANGERS, PILGRIMS AND ISRAEL.
Strangers Pilgrims & Israel
- In the Old Testament there are Scriptures that certainly look as if they are saying that non-Israelite strangers could become circumcised, keep the Passover, the Laws of Moses and thus become as one born in the land. This is the matter which is being questioned.
- THE BELIEVER AND DISASTERS.
The Believer in Jesus & Disasters
- What should believers do in the face of predicted disasters particularly in regard to things like cyber terrorism, financial melt-down, extreme weather patterns, famine, germ warfare, loss of personal freedoms, persecution, etc.?
- THE BIBLE, RACE AND CULTURE.
The Bible Race & Culture
- Some Christians are vaguely aware that that there are differences in the way that God treats various races in the Bible. When they ponder it, they find a crisis in belief.
- THE CHURCHES ARE HELPING TO REBUILD BABYLON.
The Churches are Helping to Rebuild Babylon
- When we consider the whole push towards world government we can see the nearing of the end result of a long process towards the re-building of Babylon, to repeat what we see in Genesis 11:1. “And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech”. This push is towards “one language and one speech”, and the elimination of racial differences together with the Law of God being replaced by the Law of man. The “one language” is the law of man.
- “THE EARTH IS THE LORD’S”
'The Earth is the Lord's'
- What the phrase actually means. The difference between the words, ““earth”, “land”, “ground”, “field”, “dust”, “world”, and “people”.
- THE EXCLUSIVENESS OF ISRAEL – OLD TESTAMENT.
The Exclusiveness of Israel in the Old Testament
- There are the many statements that show that God redeems those who were already His people prior to the redemptive act, for example, Psalm 111:9, He sent redemption unto his people or Luke 1:68, for he hath visited and redeemed his people. The second interesting fact that will be seen in these Scriptures is that what is commonly known as “The Law” as a covenant was given to Israel as a race and it states that it was not given to any other race or people.
- THE EXCLUSIVENESS OF ISRAEL – NEW TESTAMENT.
The Exclusiveness of Israel in the New Testament
- The New Testament Scriptures show no disharmony or change of position from that which is written in the Law, the Psalms and the Prophets. In view of what has been written and shown from the Old Testament, this might be seen for the first time with new eyes.
- THE FAMILY OF JESUS.
The Virgin Mary's Blood Relationship to the British Royal Family
- The Virgin Mary’s blood relationship to the British royal family. A fascinating account of Jesus’ travels to the British Isles with Joseph of Arimathea and the Virgin Mary.
- THE “GATHERING OF ISRAEL”
The Gathering of Israel
- Proof that Israel will be “gathered” to the Land Promised to the Fathers after the Diaspora.
- THE GOSPEL PREACHED TO ABRAHAM.
The Gospel Preached to Abraham
- Popular religion today talks about a "Gospel Age" as if the word "Gospel" refers to something that came into being in the New Testament. If this was so, then what would we to do with verses that mention the gospel being earlier preached first to Abraham.
- THE HEIRS OF JACOB-ISRAEL.
The Heirs of Jacob - Israel
- Words come up in the Bible, such as, inheritance, elect and chosen many times and these show that there is a difference between Israel and the balance of peoples. Now we come to some differences within Israel itself. Among these sons of Jacob, there are differing end-of-age blessings for each tribe. These things are for the last days. Who are these people today?
- THE REGATHERING OF ISRAEL AS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.
The Regathering of Israel- as in the Old Testament
- Today we find much written and spoken in religious circles insisting that the establishment of the modern Israeli state is the fulfillment of end-of-age prophecy concerning the re-gathering of Israel. Others hold a view that God will no longer have and purpose in the land he covenanted to give to Abraham and his seed after him. This paper denies both views.
- THE SONS OF JACOB
The Sons of Joseph
- It is shown how the name “Israel” was named upon the two sons of Joseph, Ephraim and Manasseh and how they were given the birthright as sons, alongside the other sons of Jacob. Once again, it is necessary to understand and note that our sovereign Lord does not treat all people the same. He even makes differences between each Tribe of the Children of Israel and then between the House of Israel and the House of Judah. Today the churches make election a matter of a person’s choice entirely in their push for universalism.
- THE TWO MOST MISAPPLIED VERSES IN THE NEW TESTAMENT.
The Two Most Misapplied Verses in the New Testament
- John 3:16-17 is said to be THE MOST LOVED Scripture in the Bible. Mark 16:15 is said to be THE MOST MOTIVATING Scripture in the Bible. Both are misapplied.
- THE WORD “SPIRIT”.
The Word 'Spirit'
- The implications of the definite article being not normally found in the phrase, “The Holy Spirit”, unless there is a prior context use in each case.
- TWENTY POINTS ABOUT IDENTITY BELIEF.
Twenty Incontravertable Biblical Statements
- There is a whole parallel system of religion complete with language, experiences, beliefs and lying wonders that refuses to accept many things in the Bible. Twenty incontrovertible points are made.
- WEALTH AND POVERTY.
Wealth & Poverty [NEW!]
- Questions surrounding the biblical perspective on wealth and poverty are important to Christians for two reasons...
- WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER RACES?
What About the Non-Israel Races if Israel is Exclusive?
- As Israel is presented as being exclusive in regard to redemption, what the Bible says about the non-Israel races.
- WHAT FOLLOWS THE GOSPEL?
What Follows the Gospel?
- The Gospel presents the beginning of a path that leads to eternal or age-lasting “life”. What follows the Gospel?
- WHAT THEN IS THE LAW?
'What then is the Law?'
- What was “added because of transgressions”, and what was not.
- WHATEVER IS 'SATAN'?
Whatever is 'Satan'? [NEW!]
- The Bible makes it very clear that we must reap what we sow, and in the end give an account to God for those things 'done in the body.' However some churches commonly present a conflicting message about this...
- WHERE IS “THE DAUGHTER OF ZION”?
Where is the Daughter of Zion?
- An argument against the idea that, “The daughter of Jerusalem is now found in North America where all of the Tribes of Israel have "GATHERED!"
- WHY NOT PROCLAIM THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN?
Why Not Proclaim the Kingdom of Heaven?
- A demonstration that the commission, “And as you go, preach, saying, ‘the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN is at hand” is never a central issue or teaching that is carried out today.